- Discount Type will now properly display Amount discounts. (Previously, only a percentage discount would show from your preset templates).
- AppVuze Update - SWRemote Support can now ask for permission to view the technician’s screen inside SWRemote to help assist with issues, without requiring additional software to be installed. Click here to find out how.
- Note - by default, an audio connection will be immediately opened as well when the technician accepts the screen sharing connection
- Announcement - Android support will be available in the coming weeks.
- Fixed an issue causing compatibility issues with Credit Card readers on newer versions of Android (6.0+)