Reason why error occurs
*If this Tech has logged in successfully in the past, please go to the bottom of this document.
A Tech will receive this error when the username they are typing in does not match a their employee code (in the employee manager) exactly.
Brand new employee:
1. Log in to SuccessWare21 with admin privileges
2. Click on the 21 icon
3. Click Set Up
4. Click on Employee Manager
5. Find the Appropriate tech inside there and Right Click on him
6. Select SuccessWare21 User
7. Do not change the UserName, or this error will occur again.
8. Choose the proper user group from the User Group drop-down
9. Click Save
10. Click on the "Reset Password..." to generate a new password
Note: You may now have 2 Users for an employee, you will want to deactivate the incorrect User (inside the User Manager), as it will not be able to login to SWRemote and can cause confusion in the future.
This can also come up if the Tutorial Mode is turned on of if you have multiple companies and are attempting to log into the incorrect Company.
If you have any additional questions, you may reference our online help documents at help.swremote.com, call our support team at 1-800-566-6940 or email a support ticket to our support team at email@example.com.