Can the jobs on the My Jobs screen refresh automatically without me tapping the "refresh" button?
Yes, as long as you are not clocked Onsite at a job, you can set how often your device looks for new Assignments. If you are Onsite, the only way to receive updated Assignment information is to go into Settings and select Reload Assignments. In order to
- Tap on Settings, and check the New Job Check Interval (In Minutes) section on the bottom grid
- The default setting is every 5 minutes
- You can change this setting by choosing the + or - buttons on the right of the screen
- Tap Save, and then tap OK on the pop-up stating that changes have been made
- That's it! Your My Jobs screen will now check for new jobs/updates to your assignments at the interval in which you have selected.