There are 2 ways to uninstall an application from an Android device.
- Click on the button to access all installed applications
- Locate the icon for the Settings
- Scroll through the menu until you locate the Device sub heading and tap Applications
- Select Application manager
- Scroll down until you locate SWRemote and tap on it
- Click the UNINSTALL button
- Click UNINSTALL again
- SWRemote will display a message when it is uninstalled.
- Open the Play Store
- Click the magnifying glass located in the upper right hand corner
- Type in the name of the application you want to remove
- Click on the application you want to remove
- Click the Uninstall button
- Confirm that you want to uninstall the application
- The application is now uninstalled from your device
If you uninstalled the SWRemote application and you would like to reinstall it, follow the directions outlined here
If you have any additional questions, you may reference our online help documents at www.help.swremote.com, call our support team at 1-800-566-6940 or email a support ticket to our support team at email@example.com.