This can occur because of two different issues. Please check both of these locations which are located below:
PayFlow credentials in manage.swremote.com -
- Log into manage.swremote.com
- Click Master Accounts on the left side
- Navigate to the "PayFlow Settings" section
- If there are no credentials in the fields provided, then they need to be setup
- If there are credentials, confirm that the PayFlow password matches your PayFlow Manager password.
PayFlow checkbox in manage.swremote.com -
- Click on Master Accounts on the left side
- Check to make sure the check box for PayFlow Setup is checked
- If it isn't checked, check it and click Save. You MUST have all techs out in the field terminate the app, and log back in for changes to take affect.
- If the box is checked, make sure the techs have terminated the app, and relaunched since the changes have taken affect in admin.swremote.com