**Please note you may not have access to this, as you will need Administrator permissions in SuccessWare21
To reset a forgotten password:
- Navigate to the Employee Manager (SW21 button -> Setup -> Employee Manager)
- Right click on the user you wish to change and choose "SuccessWare21 User"
- Click the "Reset Password" button in the bottom-left corner and follow the instructions on screen as seen in the image below
- Copy the randomly generated password, as you will need it when customizing the password.
*Passwords are case sensitive.
To customize a known password:
- Make sure you are logged out of SuccessWare21. If you have SuccessWare21 hosted, please first connect to Citrix, but don't login to SuccessWare21.
- Make sure that the appropriate company is selected from the Company dropdown.
- On the login screen, click the option for Change my Password (User needs to Log Out if they are currently using SuccessWare21)
- Type in the username, existing (old) password, new password and confirm new password
- Press OK
- Press Ok to confirm that the SuccessWare21 login has been disabled for this user
- Click the yellow key to log out of SuccessWare21
- The next time the tech logs in to the SWRemote application, they will use the new password
For more assistance on user passwords, please contact SuccessWare21 Support at 1-888-251-2779.