- First you will need to deactivate the Device in the current company this Device was registered to. Deactivate a Device.
- Next you will need to delete SWRemote from this Technicians Device. How to delete Apps.
- Now you will need to install SWRemote. How to Install SWRemote.
- Next, you will need to trigger your other Admin site (the Company you want to move the Tech to) to recognize the Device. You will do this by Registering the Device to the new company. Click How to Register a Device .
- You will receive a message that states your Device is set to Inactive. Sign into your Admin site for the company you wish to move the Tech to and re-activate this Device. Click How to re-activate a Device.
- Now when you try to register this Device it will successfully go through and this Tech will be registered to the other company.
- NOTE - The Tech will need a Username setup for the other company
If you have any additional questions, you may reference our online help documents at www.help.swremote.com, call our support team at 1-800-566-6940 or email a support ticket to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.