- New Field type: Data Table. The Pointman Team is happy to announce our latest field in Scout, the Data Table. This new field allows you to build a table that scales as you fill it in! Currently, this field supports 4 types of fields, a Checkbox, Currency, a Number (think quantity), or Text. This field will be great for keeping track of your Parts Used, or creating a expandable check list. For more information on using the Data Table, please check out this link here.
- We've added the ability to Copy a Section or the new Data Table while building forms. This will help when you're building Maintenance and Checklists, and you just need to change the name of the system, or add a second system all together. You can find out more information on Copying Sections in this link.
- We've added an Undo button to Deleting any member of a form that will last for a few seconds in case you click delete by accident. You will find the undo option on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing currency fields from allowing a hyphen (-) which prevented them from accepting negative amounts.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing any error message from displaying when an invalid email was setup in the CC or BCC fields for the Company Setup. This also forced the fields to be "Required Fields" once they're filled in. These are no longer considered Required Fields, and any email that is invalid will warn the user when saving.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally prevent emails from being sent while offline for long periods of time.