2. Click the Reports button on the main menu
3. Click the Jobs and Payments section, and then Payments
4. Fill in the parameters as you'd like (Starting Date, Ending Date, Contact) , and click Run. If you do not enter any parameters, all payments will be returned.
5. All transactions that have been run through WePay will have a Payment Type of, "Credit Card (Live Processing)."
1. Log into https://wepay.com/
2. Click Reporting on the left-hand side
Under the Payments tab you can see all payments that have been made through WePay via Pointman. You can set a date range using the date picker to narrow down your search.
Under the Settlements tab you'll be able to see all of the settled payments from WePay to you. These will be groups of payments lumped in to single Settlements. You can download each settlement, and you'll be able to see each transaction that is part of that specific Settlement.
Under the Chargebacks (What is a Chargeback?)tab you'll be able to see any transactions that a customer has disputed. For more information on Chargebacks, you can click the links on the right-hand side of the window.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Chat with us!