In order to make these changes you will need an SWRemote Administrative Account to access our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com ) . If you don't have access you will need to speak to whomever in your office has access to make these changes.
*You can also use this update to make brand new Trucks appear in the Truck Dropdown on the SWRemote login screen.
1. Log in to our Admin Website https://manage.swremote.com
2. Select Master Accounts from the Menu
3. Scroll down until you see the Update Button (below the PayFlow Settings)
4. Press the Update button and a detailed progress indicator will show when/what is being updated, along with progress bar..
5. When the Update is complete, the button will turn green
6. Final Step (For the Tech's Devices)
- Pricebook Updates / Reference Book Updates / Photo Tags / new Usernames in the 'add job' dropdown - Have your Techs go into SWRemote and along the left hand side they will need to press Settings and then press the Force Resync button.
- Truck(s) Update / Address Change - Have your Techs close and re-launch SWRemote to receive these changes. For more detailed instructions with visuals on how to Quit SWRemote, click HERE .
If a new Truck is still not appearing on the login screen, please review this document:
Adding a new truck to the Truck list at the Log-in Screen