There are 2 ways to uninstall an application from an Android device.
- Click on the button to access all installed applications
- Locate the icon for the Settings
- Scroll through the menu until you locate the Device sub heading and tap Applications
- Select Application manager
- Scroll down until you locate SWRemote and tap on it
- Click the UNINSTALL button
- Click UNINSTALL again
- SWRemote will display a message when it is uninstalled.
- Open the Play Store
- Click the magnifying glass located in the upper right hand corner
- Type in the name of the application you want to remove
- Click on the application you want to remove
- Click the Uninstall button
- Confirm that you want to uninstall the application
- The application is now uninstalled from your device