This can be customized from the SWRemote Administrative Website.
- Log in to the Admin Site, using your companies credentials
- Select the Companies section from the left.
3. Scroll down to the Invoice Email Settings section
4. From here, you can customize everything, including the Body of the Email, the Subject, the From Address, the CC and BCC addresses (who receive copies of every emailed invoice), and the Template Color for the header of the email (as seen below)
5. You can also click Send Test Email to mail a copy of the invoice to you for testing *Note* this will not email a sample invoice. The Send Test Email button may be greyed out if all of the boxes are not filled in.
6. From here you can click on the text box to the right and begin entering information. You can click on the toolbar to add styling to your text. The buttons are, in order, Bold, Italics, Underline, List, Numeric List, Remove Formatting, and Hyperlink.