Since all usernames and passwords are managed inside of SuccessWare21, you can change a technician's password the same way you change your own password in SuccessWare21.
- Make sure you are logged out of SuccessWare21. If you have SuccessWare21 hosted, please first connect to Citrix, but don't log into SuccessWare21.
- Make sure you select the appropriate company from the companies Dropdown.
- On the login screen, click the option for Change my Password (User needs to Log Out if they are currently using SuccessWare21)
- Type in the username, existing (old) password, new password and confirm new password
- Press OK
- Press Ok to confirm that the SuccessWare21 login has been disabled for this user
- Click the yellow key to log out of SuccessWare21
- The next time the tech logs in to the SWRemote application, they will use the new password
If you are already logged into SuccessWare21, click the yellow/gold key button at the top of the screen. If you are running into issues, please check the following:
- Is someone else's Username auto populating in the "Username" field as opposed to the Technicians?
- Make sure you select the appropriate company from the Companies dropdown.