Technicians will not see an indicator that an agreement is expired. However, they can look at the customer information to find this information:
- Tap the Customer button on the left of the screen.
- Tap the Agreements button.
You will see a list that shows agreements with the specific customer. Take note of the expired agreement that needs to be renewed.
- Navigate to the Invoice screen in SWRemote.
- Tap +Agree.
- Tap the Renew Existing button.
- Tap the agreement that needs to be renewed from below.
- Fill out the appropriate information and tap Save.
- The Agreement Deposit will be added to the Invoice.