Note: If Dropbox is connected to SWRemote and SuccessWare21, files placed into the Location Documents Folder in SuccessWare21 will in turn show up inside SWRemote.
Here is how you can view those files in SWRemote:
- Tap on the Customer tab, located in the Menu along the left hand side.
2. Tap on the Documents tab (1) in the upper right corner. Then tap on Files (2).
3. Tap on any of the Files in the list to view.
- Files are viewable, not editable.
- Files an only be viewed on a call for that particular customer.
- Files types include PDFs, Word, Excel etc.
Note: Graphics files (Jpeg, Gif, PNG) will not show up here, they will show up in the Photos section. Click here for instructions on taking and viewing Photos
Can’t see a Document that was just added to a job from the Office?
If the Tech is on a job for the same customer, they will need to Restart SWRemote if the Document was added after they dispatched themselves to the job.
This is because theDocuments download when the Tech begins the job. The information does not update mid job, in an attempt the save on cellular data usage.
For instructions on how to Link your Dropbox to SWRemote, click HERE
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Chat with us!