- Fixed an issue with the Discount badge showing up incorrectly when no Discount was applied
- Fixed a rare issue that could come up when Agreements were applied to the invoice from SuccessWare21. This will no longer cause SWRemote to fail, but will still report an error until the Agreement is removed from the invoice.
- Fixed an issue with Dropbox Syncing that was resulting in longer loading times on your first screen transition after going into a job (Such as Dispatch, Onsite, or sending your Invoice)
- General improvements to syncing and loading of SWRemote Custom Forms.
- Added new reporting and debugging tools to SWRemote to help the Support and Development Teams identify issues that occur for your techs.
- In order to provide a better user experience, we have added in a check to see how long your device is syncing for and after 90 seconds prompt you to try again if it's still syncing. This will also upload information to our Development team showing what was causing the delay in the syncing process.