If you're having issues with your iOS keyboard, we would recommend downloading a 3rd party keyboard, like Google Keyboard.
Note: You may need you Apple ID password if this is the first time the keyboard app is being downloaded.
- Locate and open the App Store.
- Tap on Search on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Search for "gboard," or "google keyboard."
- Tap on "Get," to begin download. Open the app once download is complete.
- Follow the prompts on the screen. The settings for your device will automatically open as you advance through this step.
- Tap on the "Keyboard," button.
- Where it reads, "Gboard," Tap the gray switch to the right so it turns green. Be sure to do the same for "Allow Full Access." (This option appears when the Gboard switch is enabled (turns green in color.)
When the keyboard appears in SWRemote, tap and hold the globe icon at the bottom left, select Gboard.