- Added a new process to reload SWRemote if a session times out. In the case of this happening the technician will get prompted that they need to log back in and will gracefully be returned to the login page to log back in. This should avoid any cases where Notes or invoices are being lost. *Note* this will still result in the Credit Card Number being cleared for security purposes, and will need to be reentered.
- Many internal error messages that were previously displaying inside SWRemote will now be hidden, and won't pop up and force the technician to hit OK before moving forward. This should help to make the job process smoother.
- Fixed a logging issue that was causing the local database on each device to fill up and not be cleared correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Navigation button to "timeout" after the device had sat idle for more than 5 minutes and would previously require SWRemote to be restarted. This should no longer timeout, and will not require you to restart SWRemote to select the Navigation button again. This should have only been affecting iOS users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause communication between SWRemote and SuccessWare21 (including Invoices being mailed) to be sent more than once.