Apple iOS 8-13
- Locate and tap the Settings app.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option from the left menu.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn the Wi-Fi on.
- Choose a network from the list that populates, enter password if required.
Note: There may be slight differences amongst devices make/model operating on Android OS.
- Locate and tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn the Wi-Fi on
- Choose the network from the list, enter a password if required.
- Tap Connect.
If you experience any issues connecting the Wi-Fi to your device, we recommend getting in touch with your hardware provider. Here is a list of commonly used support lines outside of SWRemote: I need help with something not related to SWRemote. Who can I call?