If the technician is taking a partial payment as a deposit for this job, they can work the job as normal in SWRemote. Once they get to the Pay screen, they are able to take the partial payment and complete the job.
Once this is done, the below needs to happen:
1. Have the Technician call the Office and alert them that they need their last job set up as a Deposit.
2. In SuccessWare21, Add a call, and keep the existing assignments from that first call.
3. Click on the job that was just completed and hit the F10 button to pull up the invoice.
4. Save the invoice by clicking the Save button.
5. Click the Apply Payments button to post the invoice.
6. Make note of amount and type, and clear out payment and tap OK.
7. Click the F4 button to bring up the Billing Account History.
8. Click the 1 Receipt button
9. Select the option for Customer Deposit.
10. Fill in the amount that the customer paid as the deposit in the Amount box, and the Payment Method, from earlier.
11. Hit the Post button
12. On the next assignment for that customer, The Tech will be able to select the deposit from the dropdown box and apply that as a payment towards the invoice within SWRemote.
13. Make a Note for the Technician in the Job Notes, so that they know they will need to Press the "Deposits" dropdown on the payment screen, to apply that.
14. To use a deposit that has been attached to a billing account in SuccessWare21, simply click the dropdown box labeled Deposit on the Payment screen (shown below)and select the deposit you wish to apply to the open invoice. If there is nothing available, it means there are no deposits available on the account.