All right, now let’s get into some of the stuff we REALLY love here at Pointman — data and reporting.
Administrators can see how many paid, unpaid and total hours were logged in a given time period. You can see the hours logged by an individual employee or your whole team.
- Click Reports in the Options menu on the left-hand side, then click on Time Clock Report under Operations Dashboards.
- Use the drop-down at the top-left to select which employees to view, or all employees.
- Then select the time period you wish to examine. You can grab one of the common selections we have set up in the next drop-down — like Today, Month to Date, Year to Date, etc. — or customize the range using the Starting Date and Ending Date drop-downs.
- Click the Run Report button at the bottom right of the screen.
You’ll now see a report that shows the paid hours, unpaid hours, and total hours for each specific day within that time period, as well as totals at the bottom.
- To download the report and use it for payroll or other record-keeping, click the Download button next to Run Report. A CSV file will be instantly generated and stored according to your browser preference settings.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Chat with us!